Product Design and Engineering
Early in the process, we work with our customers to ensure project success. We leverage our knowledge and experience to design molds and processes that are able to make high-quality parts.
Design and Engineering Services:
In Roto-Molding, like life, it’s the details that often determine how successful a project is going to be. With that in mind, working with EnviCor early in the process will help ensure that your project is optimized to be rotationally molded. Whether we are starting from a sketch on a napkin or inheriting a part that has been made for years, we approach each project with the goal of making the highest quality
EnviCor design and engineering creates value in a variety of ways:
- Feasibility Assessment: Thinking of switching from metal or fiberglass to rotomolded plastic? Our team will work with you to assess the suitability of roto molding for your needs.
- Design Conceptualization: Bring us a sketch and we will work with you to generate a rendering of the part.
- Mold Design: Generate mold designs that are capable of making high-quality parts repeatedly.
- Mold Build: Management and/or support of the mold-building process, from selection of mold builder to approval of the mold.
- Material Selection: Based on your intended purpose, we will advise on the optimal materials for your finished part.
- Molding Process Optimization: When you are making hundreds or thousands of something, our team will work to ensure that we are making the process as efficient and repeatable as possible.
- Quality Program: Different parts require different levels of quality control. We work with our customers to develop quality programs tailored to their business and individual part needs.